Friday, January 6, 2012

What I Believe

I know that we have a Heavenly Father who knows us and loves us. He is our Father, and we were with Him before we even came to this earth. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. He gave His life for us to be able to repent and live again. We can return to our Heavenly Father and live in His presence. I know we can be sealed with our spouse and family for time and all eternity in the temples of our God. I know we were put on this earth to learn and become like our Heavenly Father. We have been given tools to help us along the way, like scriptures and modern day prophets. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and it brings me closer to my Heavenly Father. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and everything he did was true and called of God. I know we have a true and living prophet on the earth today, President Thomas S. Monson, and apostles who all speak with authority from our Heavenly Father to direct his church on the earth. I know I am somebody to Heavenly Father, and He is aware of where I am and what I am going through, and is always there to help me. I know these things because I have felt them in my heart and have had that confirmation by the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment